Love For Lymphedema Supporting children fighting lymphedema Team Ruby
Lymphedema watch out! Team Ruby is out to move mountains in fundraising competition for Brylan's Feat.
About Brylan's Feat Foundation:
Mission Statement: Our mission is to assist in providing necessary treatment to pediatric lymphedema patients who are in financial need, help raise awareness, and promote education of this disease.
Brylan's Feat Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that was started in honor of my daughter, Brylan. When she was one month old, her pediatrician noticed that her feet looked a little swollen. We did genetic testing and went through several different doctors and specialists, but no one could tell us what was wrong with our little girl. As the months went by, her right foot began to swell even more and the swelling started to move up her leg. After doing a lot of our own research, we ended up across the country at Boston Children's Hospital where Brylan was finally diagnosed with infant onset primary lymphedema. My husband and I decided that customized compression garments were the best option to begin treating Brylan’s progressive swelling. Brylan was 11 months old when she was diagnosed so we understood that she would need several different garments a year as she grew. What we weren't prepared for was the cost of the garments. Her first set of customized compression garments for her legs at 11 months old were $500. And the price has only continued to grow as she has gotten older.
Through our own experience and hearing stories of parents struggling to afford these medically necessary garments, therapy, and even surgery, the idea to aid families in their fight against lymphedema was born.
What you can do to help: Take the photo challenge and upload your picture under the team of your choice. Then, donate on it, share your individual link with all your social media!
This campaign is sponsored by Make a donation of $50 or more, and you will be entered to win one of these awesome raffle prizes. Donations of $500 will be entered to win the $500 prize, as well as all prizes of lesser value. The same goes for $250 donations and $100 donations. Enter as many times as you want, simply by donating as many times as you want!
Ruby is relentless in pursuit of the coveted fundraising crown and photo challenge for Brylan's Feat!
Join the fun and help Team Ruby in this photo and fundraising challenge. You can help by doing the following:
- Screenshot or save the photo below
- click the blue “Join The Challenge” button and upload the photo
- Share to social media.
Recent Donations for the Team Ruby team
- Dawn Indelicato-Faw donated a private amount.
- Jennifer Cestaro donated $25.00.
- Chelsea Davis donated $25.00.
- Genevieve Caffrey donated $100.00.
- Julie Mathis donated $100.00.
- Jennie Lennon donated $25.00.
- Anonymous donated a private amount.
- Leah Weiss donated a private amount.
- Steph Bailey donated $50.00.
- Genie Fligg donated $100.00.
- Patricia Nanney donated $100.00.
- Shahi Family donated $100.00.
- Scott Slater donated $100.00.
- Sheri Koehn donated $25.00.
- Kathy Dulas donated $50.00.
- Jenny Lange donated $100.00.
- Alessia Toth donated a private amount.
- Austin View donated $100.00.
- Steve Cohen donated $100.00.
- Jean Guzzetti donated $25.00.
- Ilene Dyson donated a private amount.
- Joanna Stoyanova donated $50.00.
- Julia Heffelfinger donated $25.00.
- Paulette Limbaugh donated $500.00.
- Farkas MD S donated a private amount.
- Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore donated $100.00.
- Margaret Sowell donated $50.00.
- Lauren Kaufman donated $100.00.
- Kate Erker donated $50.00.
- Angela Pozzo donated $25.00.
- Maria Buckel donated $25.00.
- Sara Clark donated $25.00.
- Alexa Ercolano donated $25.00.
- Anonymous donated $100.00.