Pretend crowns count🥰 by
Thank you for joining the challenge!
Welcome to your individual challenge page!
Any time someone donates to the cause through this page, the money will go to the cause, and we'll keep track of how much you helped us bring in here.
This photo has helped Sofia Bekatorou raise
of their $150.00 total #metinsofia
You can donate to the cause and add to your challenge total by donating here!
Days remaining in this challenge:
performed this challenge in support of
Sofia Bekatorou challenges you to #wearyourcrown♥ and raise funds for S. O. F. I. A.'s support of Humanitarian Efforts to Support Ukrainian women and children for a chance to win an original painting worth $5,500!
About Sofia Bekatorou: Sofia is a Greek sailing champion, with four World Championship titles and three European titles. She was twice named World Sailor of the Year. In recognition of her accomplishments, she was given the rank of major in the Hellenic army. An Olympic Gold Medalist in the 2004 Summer Olympics, a Bronze medalist in the 2008 Summer Olympics, the first female flag bearer for Greece in the history of Summer Olympics at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio.
Sofia Bekatorou is a true leader, breaking her silence which accelerated the Hellenic #MeToo movement, #MeTinSofia, after revealing a sexual harassment and abuse involving a top sports official. She is a fierce advocate and supporter for women finding their inner strength, power and voice to make change not only in Greece but for women around the word.
What are my donations supporting? S.O.F.I.A is the acronym of Successful Options for Individual Awareness and as a project aims to empower and support survivors of all kinds of abuse. Now more than ever Ukranian women and children need support and S.O.F.I.A. is collaborating with NGO's to help women and children with support and sort out practical issues that they face while they are displaced from their homes in the Ukraine.
The S.O.F.I.A project is run by Blue Ribbon which is a nonprofit organization in Greece.
Are you ready to use your power help Sofia and join the challenge?
The #wearyourcrown♥ challenge is the perfect way to raise money for a good cause while using your unique voice, your own crown, to uplift and help other women. It is our collective power that can change the lives of so many!
Join the challenge!
Upload a photo, video, story or reel showing how YOU #wearyourcrown♥, then donate and share it on your social media. Everyone who donates is entered to win amazing prizes, including the GRAND PRIZE, an original painting inspired by Ramona's Urban Queen Collection as shown on this page! Get creative, have fun, tell your friends and share your link to raise money for a good cause! Get in the vibe, call your tribe to join you in this challenge- It will be amazing- Join NOW!
Click "join the challenge" button, upload your unique photo, story, reel or TikTok video showing how you wear your crown and share it on your social media to raise funds for S. O. F. I. A.'s support Humanitarian efforts for Ukrainian women and children for a chance to win an original painting worth $5,500!
Here are some ways to GET CREATIVE and join the challenge!
- Create your own crown, find a tiara, OR use the Snapchat, Instagram TikTok apps to add a crown filter to your selfie, video or reel to show us how you wear your crown! Add the hashtag #wearyourcrown♥ and tag your friends! Be creative- Sing, dance, get your whole your tribe in on the action.
- Click on the purple "Join the Challenge" button on Ramona's team page to upload your amazing creation!
- Once you have uploaded your creation Fund Duel will give you your own unique URL to share with everyone you know on your social media.
Tag ALL YOUR FRIENDS to donate and challenge them to join the #wearyourcrown♥ challenge too. We are counting on you to help make the #wearyourcrown♥ go viral!
All proceeds raised by the Sofia Bekatorou team on her page go to support the work of S.O.F.I.A is the acronym of Successful Options for Individual Awareness and as a project aims to empower and support survivors of all kinds of abuse.
Are you ready to empower women around the world? Join Sofia Bekatorou's team, get your friends involved and show your collective power and #wearyourcrown♥ today!
Great prizes are up for grabs!
With every donation your photo/video/reel gets the more you are entered in the chance to win some awesome prizes!
- One person will win a trophy Singed by Sofia Bekatorou from international regatta.
- One person will win a t-shirt signed by Sofia Bekatrou from the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio.
- One person will win a signed cup by Sofia Bekatorou from her racing equipment.
- One person will win a Sofia Bekatorou Athens 2004 Olympics stamp valued at $500
- One person will win a jacket from the Opening ceremony 2016 Olympics in Rio valued at $1000
- Five people will win t-shirts signed from Sofia Bekatrou clothing race equipment valued at $100
- Five people will win a signed cups valued at $25
GRAND PRIZE: One lucky person will win the original Urban Queen painting "Bravely Rooted in Strength" worth $5,500. This Urban Queen commands attention as she stands for bravery, strength, and solidarity with women around the world. Urban Queen Painting Details: 100 x 120 cm mixed media on box canvas and comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist. *Total Donations must exceed $5,500 for prize to be awarded